Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Time Influences

     The birds are singing their hearts out and baby birds are making their appearances. Most of the migrants have made their way up North. Every now and then I see a few stragglers still. But all the activity has influenced my theme for the last two wheel chair covers. These are the covers for April and May. I decided it's easier to make two at a time and to make them with similar themes. Here they are posing on the back of my wooden office chair. Its back is curved, which makes it a very comfortable chair. That's why they aren't sitting flat.
April's contribution


May's contribution
Onwards to the many other ideas swimming in my head. Thank goodness they never stop arriving.
I'm linking this to Off The Wall Friday where you can find other art quilt blogs. Please make comments on their posts to let them know you stopped by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Regina. Very fun and cheerful. I especially like the one with that dab of red. Thank heavens spring is here!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for springtime. They will make two people very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are soooooo charming! So cheerful and whimsical
    LeeAnna Paylor

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated and will be posted after it is approved.