Sunday, June 8, 2014

Special Post

I don't know if this is appropriate or not since my blog is about art quilts. But since I've traveled a lot to other countries, I care about people all over the world. Sometimes I like to look at the stats and see from what countries my viewers are watching. Awhile ago I saw that I had a viewer from Ukraine. And then when the unrest there got going that viewer disappeared. I got very worried about her or him. And today I see that they are back! Yay! I just want to say welcome back and I hope you and your family are alright and that things will go the way you want. That's all. Best wishes.
Regina

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, It is remarkable where our blogs go and the people we reach.. it is amazing.. and we wish them the best life can be for them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated and will be posted after it is approved.