1.) I stapled the quilted and the sewn strip to the seat.
|raw edge folded over and stapled to wood at seat bottom|
|pattern for seat back|
Here is a photo that shows the finished seat cover opened so you can the inside. Pardon the lack of precision sewing. I'm not too careful when it comes to functional items.
|The seat-back unfolded|
4.) Here's a photo of the finished seat-back. The patch in the center is from a sweater that belonged to my mother so it has a special meaning to me.
5.) To make the chair comfortable, I put a piece of foam and a pillow form that I bought at Joann's against the back before I slipped the cover over the back.
|The finished seat-back|
|with foam a pillow|
6.) And it's finished. I hope I didn't bore you with all these steps, but I thought someone might want to know how to fix up a chair. It's not difficult and it doesn't really take a lot of time. Just one step at a time.
|It coordinates with Grandma's quilt!|
|At its desk|